We are looking for a talented and driven Post-Construction-Manager to join our team.
At Chint Solar you will work at the heart of the energy transition and be part of a company that is a leading player in renewable energy projects’ development, financing, realization and operation. We are fully committed to achieving carbon neutrality in Europe with 100% green energy, away from fossil fuels and into a sustainable and clean future.
Our dedicated and experienced European team started in 2016 and is developing PV, Wind, Battery Storage and Green Hydrogen projects in Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, the United Kingdom and Hungary with headquarter based in Hamburg (Germany). Since the start we have developed over 20 projects which are now in operation.
In your role as Post-Construction-Manager, you will be single point of contact for interactions with clients, technical advisors and contractors.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Project Management of our solar power plants and their contracts from provisional to final acceptance
- Supervision and coordination of provisional and final acceptance of the PV plants with the clients and their technical advisors
- Monitoring of performance against the contractual KPIs, leading related corrective actions and discussions
- Internal cooperation with several departments (O&M, Legal, Accounting, Procurement, Engineering, etc).
- EPC warranty management (defects liability and guaranteed performance), EPC after-sales services and technical asset management
- Management of and lead on warranty claims – both incoming and outgoing
- Further development of quality management and control processes
- Supporting of the technical supplier qualification and monitoring process
- Performance of factory acceptance test and project inspections
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Academic degree in the field of engineering in renewable energies, electrical engineering or construction, or equivalent experience
- Previous work experience in project management roles within the PV industry
- Competent use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- Languages: English, German considered a plus
- Ability to handle complex problems with multiple stakeholders, to work independently and under own responsibility, capacity to quickly adapt and relate to new tasks
What we have to offer:
Chint Solar offers you an interesting and challenging working environment in an international, motivated and dynamic team. We are offering you:
- permanent contract conditions
- possibility of being home based (with preference for in-office location Hamburg (Germany)
- Competitive remuneration and conditions
Interested? Apply now!
If you want to apply for this job, please send your application letter and ancillary documents to Claudia Richter, HR Manager Europe.