The Project Engineering team is responsible for development and realization of large scale PV power plants in Europe. We step into the projects at early-development stage of the projects and work closely together with the project management and project development team. We are looking for student which support us to assess the projects. Currently we are developing projects in Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, and Hungary.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Preliminary planning
- Working with AutoCAD
- Technical Due Diligence Layout preparation
- Energy production assessment
- Engineering Support
- Performance Evaluation of PV power plants for acquisition
- Documentation Management
- Deputy Project Engineering Tasks
The team has a strong technical focus, and our projects are often characterized by tight timelines. We are also constantly seeking new ways of improving the quality and efficiency of our project management services through the development of tools and automation.
We are now looking to grow our team with the recruitment of a student engineer for a one-year placement. The successful applicant will assist the team with the above-mentioned tasks.
Applicants must be enrolled in a university course in a relevant field and have:
· A strong interest in the renewable energy sector
· Motivation and drive to deliver work independently. Key competencies, skills and personal attributes
· Good organizational skills and ability to deliver high quality work under pressure.
· Aptitude for teamwork
· Good communication skills (English; Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese would be beneficial)
· Aptitude for high level thinking
· Willingness to develope and enjoy taking on challenges and responsibilities
Interested? Apply now!
If you want to apply for this job, please send your application letter and ancillary documents to Claudia Richter, HR Manager Europe.