In this role, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the development of utility scale solar projects. You will manage relationships with project stakeholders, including developers, grid operators, local councils and suppliers. This is a great opportunity to join a global player in the renewable energy sector in a strategically important position for the company.
- manage the development of solar projects from securing the land until obtaining the Permits and reaching the Ready-to-Build stage
- negotiate and secure land rights agreements
- be responsible for project delivery by interacting with various internal professionals in technical design, technical analysis, financial modelling, grid connection and legal aspects
- oversee relationships with external legal and technical advisers and project stakeholders, including project developers, grid operators,
- oversee permitting applications and permitting process
- oversee legal and technical due diligences for the acquisition of solar projects at various stages of development
Description of the successful candidate:
- at least 5 years project development experience in the solar energy sector in Italy
- experience in land securing, permitting and grid connection processes in Italy
- good understanding of regulatory aspects in Italy
- ability to manage utility-scale solar photovoltaic projects
- a degree in engineering, legal, business, planning or environmental is highly appreciated
- flexibility to travel in Italy when the need arises
- go-getter and self-starter mindset
- time management skills with the ability to manage multiple and fast changing priorities
- strong commercial acumen
- good team working and interpersonal skills
- willingness to work and thrive in a culture of respect, communication, and accountability in a highly dynamic environment
Interested? Apply now!
If you want to apply for this job, please send your application letter and ancillary documents to Claudia Richter, HR Manager Europe.