In this role, you will be involved in all aspects of the development of utility scale solar projects in France. You will have relationships with project stakeholders, including land-owners, project developers, grid operators.
This is a great opportunity to join a global player in the renewable energy sector in a strategically important position for the company
As Project Development Manager you will:
- follow the development of solar projects from securing the land until obtaining the Permits
- negotiate and secure land rights agreements
- interact with various internal professionals in technical design, technical analysis, financial modelling and grid connection
- interact with project stakeholders, including grid operators, external legal and technical advisers and project developers
- ensure the project goes throughout the entire permitting process through the finish line
- follow legal, technical due diligences prior to the acquisition of solar projects at various stages of development
Description of the successful candidate:
- at least 2 years of project development experience in the solar energy sector in France
- experience in land securing, permitting, project assessment (due diligences) and grid connection processes in France
- good understanding of regulatory aspects in France
- a degree in engineering, legal, business, planning or environmental is highly appreciated
- flexibility to travel in Italy when the need arises
- good commercial acumen
- good team working and interpersonal skills
- basic technical understanding of solar photovoltaic technology
- time management skills with the ability to manage multiple and fast changing priorities
- analytical skills required to understand the economic, technological and permitting aspects of a project including the ability to evaluate land surveys, environmental and title reports
- willingness to work and thrive in a culture of respect, communication, and accountability in a highly dynamic environment
Interested? Apply now!
If you want to apply for this job, please send your application letter and ancillary documents to Claudia Richter, HR Manager Europe.