- Developing construction plans for large-scale solar power plants, with a particular focus on civil works.
- Planning infrastructure elements such as roads and buildings for solar projects.
- Designing construction storage areas and on-site facilities.
- Evaluating and creating Cut & Fill plans for the optimal use of land.
- Designing effective foundations for the solar power plant components
- Assess the hydrological risks and accordingly design effective drainage systems for the solar power plants
- Overseeing and coordinating construction processes throughout all project phases, including resource planning, subcontractor negotiations, construction work awarding, and monitoring.
- Collaborating with internal and external surveyors, architects, and specialist engineers to ensure smooth project execution.
- Providing project support for both national and international initiatives.
- Creating comprehensive drawings and documenting construction processes at each project stage.
- Completed studies in civil engineering or a related field.
- Must-have: Relevant professional experience in the construction industry and proficiency in CAD software.
- Clear understanding of construction law.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Excellent language skills in English.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in Utility Scale Solar projects
- Understanding and interpreting Building Codes
- Be able to solve complex problems – Engage, lead, motivate and inspire teams to success.
What we offer
A career in Chint Solar Europe is not just a job. It is an extraordinary opportunity to develop and enrich your life and make more of a European impact than you ever believed possible. Chint Solar is a very successful Solar project developer which always work on the leading edge of technology and super challenging projects.
Interested? Apply now!
If you want to apply for this job, please send your application letter and ancillary documents to Claudia Richter, HR Manager Europe.